Thursday, June 11, 2009

Face

When you said you want my pieces, I failed at the permanence
I offered all of nine inches and 3 days of life that made no sense
Your savior is an actor, your father a fucking joke
All done for what was mine, all given for that cock you smoked

This is the dream of you for future, the games you want to play

I will forever remind you, I will forever make you pay
You won’t put me behind you, you will forever feel my hate

Won’t you just wear this child on your face, don’t you know what you have done
Won’t you just take your fucking place, don’t you know what you have done
You don’t deserve this little taste, yes I know what you have done
Won’t you just wear this child on your face, I know what you have done

This is the dream of you for future, the games you want to play

I will forever remind you, I will forever make you pay
You won’t put me behind you, you will forever feel my hate

It seems you missed the joke, and that I failed to punch the line
I let you stay for far too long and I failed to take what’s mine
I let you take advantage, to stay for one last poke
I should have ripped the bandage, I should have let you choke

This is the dream of you for future, the games you want to play

I will forever remind you, I will forever make you pay
You won’t put me behind you, you will forever feel my hate

Won’t you just wear this child on your face, don’t you know what you have done
Won’t you just take your fucking place, don’t you know what you have done
You don’t deserve this little taste, yes I know what you have done
Won’t you just wear this child on your face, I know what you have done

I know what you have done
I know what you have done
I know what you have done
I will always know what you have done

No comments: